Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miss, Can I Marry You, Please?


I have to confess something. I've recently become enthralled by the very talented and beautiful Yvonne Strahovski. In fact, I'm 100% sure that this is a full-blown celebrity crush. She is amazing. If you don't know who Strahovski is, her most prominent role is the slick and sexy spy for the CIA, Sarah Walker, in the TV show, Chuck. She also provided the voice and face for the genetically perfect Miranda Lawson for Mass Effect 2.


Strahovski is the perfect nerd-crush. Chuck's Sarah Walker is the definition of fan-service and Strahovski knows how to strut her stuff. It's that or the producers know what's going to draw in the audience. I'm not afraid to admit that half the reason I even watch Chuck is because of Sarah Walker. 

Honestly, I don't think they can shoot a scene with her in it without showing off her ass-ets. The same goes for her CGI persona, Miranda, though admittedly, Ms. Lawson is only half as pretty, mostly because there's only so many pixels the developers can put in her butt.

What's great though is that somehow, even coming into the series so late (I have no clue what season it's in), I still care about Chuck and Sarah. I'm glad that they're getting married (in the show) and I'm morbidly afraid that something will happen that will split the two of them apart. I'd say Strahovski's got acting chops if she can single-handedly capture this viewer's attention and enrapture him so completely.


I know that this may seem like a sacrilege, especially since I have repeatedly professed how much I like Zooey Deschanel. But, come on -- Strahovski is the most beautiful woman in the world. Plus, she's Australian. That's about 700 points in it of itself. Oh, and Zooey's married anyways, so no harm in me extending the umbrella of my celebrity crushes to Yvonne.


So, excuse me. Now, I'm going to watch the latest episode of Chuck on Hulu. Below is a clip from one of the episodes I've watched recently. Just watch it. You can thank me later.


P.S. If you know any beautiful, blonde Aussies, give me a holler. I'd love to meet them.

P.P.S. I am only half-joking on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment