Sunday, November 7, 2010

D&D 4E: Last Prophecy

I spent approximately two hours working on this video yesterday. It really has no purpose, no goal in mind. In a way, I was experimenting with the new Windows Movie Maker (which is still a pain in the butt and next-to-useless) and playing with the works of one of my favorite concept artists, Kekai Kotaki, and the opening theme from one of my favorite games, Suikoden III. 

The video is a trailer for a Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition campaign that I'm going to host during winter break, pretty much the whole of the month of December. It's called Last Prophecy, and forgive me if the the trailer is a bit generic. But I enjoyed working on it, for the most part (damn you, Movie Maker, damn you) and I hope you will enjoy watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment