Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Japan Gets a New Pokemon Game for the Wii

Apparently, this game exists.
Earlier this week, Nintendo let slip that there was a giant Pokemon announcement on the horizon. Needless to say, Poke-Freaks everywhere had to change their pants. Pokemon Black/White only released earlier this year, so another announcement has set the Poke-Waters into a feeding frenzy of Poke-Sharks!

Alright, enough forced Poke-words. I might just Poke-barf. Nintendo and Creatures Inc. have announced PokePark 2: Beyond the World for the Wii. But Pokemon fans who don't live in Japan, you can probably go back to crying into your Pikachu plush because there is no announced American or European release.

 

I don't know about you, but I didn't even know that PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure (pictured above) existed. You help Pikachu play minigames in a Poke-themepark to collect Sky Prisms for Mew. It sounds kind of cool if I was six years old again, but I think I can probably go back to waiting for Skyrim.

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. pokecoins hack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that...
    Escaping The Prison

    ReplyDelete