Friday, September 9, 2011

Redesigning the Site

Click on her. I dare you.

Dear reader,

As you may already have noticed, Half-Blaked has gone through a bit of a visual redesign. It's crazy, I know, but I've been blogging here for more than a year now and I thought it'd be nice to spruce the place up. Give the old girl a little bit more pizzazz.

Don't worry. You'll still be seeing the same kind of content you've been finding here before: video game news, my own creative works, and, of course, posts related to Zooey Deschanel. However, if you have noticed the amount of content recently declining, that is because a fair amount of my attention has migrated to my Tumblr. I encourage you to check it out!

This doesn't mean that this blog will be neglected (though it may seem like it now). Tumblr is my Internet playground, but any serious posts will still be posted here at Half-Blaked.

I hope you will keep following me! Tell me what you think of the redesign!

No comments:

Post a Comment