Saturday, September 25, 2010

Everything is Better with Lightsabers

It's a lazy weekend (and I'm procrastinating a little bit), so in an effort to spread some fun, I'm posting YouTube videos about lightsabers make everything better.


None of these videos are made by me and I make no claims to them. They are the works of their respective editors. I simply want to show the world video evidence that LIGHTSABERS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!

1. The Lord of the Rings


 Yes. Legolas is shooting lightsabers out of his bow. Don't question it.

 

Aragorn is badass enough, but I think his proficiency with a longsword translates easily enough to a lightsaber.

2. Pirates of the Caribbean


Though you can still sort of hear the clanging of the swords, this is an enjoyable video too. Apparently, both Jack Sparrow and William Turner are users of Makashi.


Apparently, so Captain Barbossa studied under Count Dooku too.

3. The Princess Bride


Inigo: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.
The Six Fingered Man: No, Inigo. I am your father!


Heh. This is my favorite one. Because no one is ever left-handed.

4. 300


300 had fantastic actions sequences anyways. Adding lightsabers makes it better.

5. The Patriot


This is how America won the Revolutionary War. One South Carolina family had access to blasters and weird lightsaber-hatchet things.

I hope these videos have served to educate you, and failing that, entertain you. Remember: Lightsabers make everything better.

No comments:

Post a Comment